[AccessD] Resize troubles

Marcel Vreuls vrm at tim-cms.com
Tue Mar 29 04:05:19 CST 2005

Hi all,

I have tried to get the resize possibilities to get to work in our a2k
database. All forms are designed in 800x600. In the on form open event I put
in:

   Set frmResize = ADHResize2K.CreateFormResize()
   Set frmResize.Form = Me
   Call frmResize.SetDesignCoords(800, 600, 96, 96)

This is all conform the manual delivered with the ADH (with references and
declarations).

At this moment I do not have any time to go one with this and have to find
out how to do this with popup forms. So I commented the code so it is not
active. Then the stranges things happened. When I open a form which has
orginaly had the resize code all buttons are jumping arround the forms and
buttons from the previous form are also visible on the open form but do not
work :-). When I resize the accesswindow just 1 mm the form redraws and
shows good.

I have already imported everything in a new database and tried the
msaccess.exe /decompile

Any suggestions??tips or other good working ways to get the resize forms
work ok also with popupforms

Kind Regards,

Marcel