[AccessD] OT: Paste files to CD Drive retaining file properti es

Tue Mar 29 12:13:32 CST 2005

With EasyCD Creator (I'm using ver. 5.3.5) the *default* behavior is to
preserve the original file dates. To change the default go to the File menu
and select CD Project Properties, in the resulting dialog box choose the
File System tab, and there you will find a group of radio buttons
controlling the file dates.

Lambert