[AccessD] Dynamic number of rows on a report

Ken Ismert KIsmert at TexasSystems.com
Wed Mar 30 12:43:48 CST 2005

Joe,

>I think I may have been unclear in my description of my problem.
>The need to display a dynamic number of "rows" on my report is to provide
>space on the report for people to manually write in the information by
hand.

The Access RptSampl.mdb has a solution that might work for you. It involves
the Report.NextRecord property. See Access KB 210350: ACC2000: How to Print
a Constant Number of Lines Per Group

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;210350&Product=acc

The code prints a constant number of lines, but you can easily modify it to
print a variable number.

-Ken