[AccessD] OT: disabling keys on the keyboard

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Mar 31 11:19:58 CST 2005

ROTFLMAO!!!

One of his videos had something about "working"... So he was walking around
the house with a little plastic shovel stuffed in his belt and talking on a
telephone (a REAL telephone not connected to anything - he wasn't interest
in a toy phone) holding a pretend conversation you would swear was with a
real person.  I called him to come to dinner and he replied in THAT voice...

"I'm on the phone with a CLIENT".

http://folding.stanford.edu/