[AccessD] OT: editable PDFs on website

Jim Moss jim.moss at jlmoss.net
Thu Mar 31 14:18:44 CST 2005

You have to have some pdf creation product, I use Acrobat because that's
what was available for me to use. I haven't tried CutePDF, but it looks
like it will create interactive forms just like Acrobat and there is a SDK
available.

The forms that I have done already existed as word documents, which I
saved as pdf's and applied text boxes, check boxes, list boxes, etc to and
then saved. Each object can be named and data type set when creating the
form. Data can be exported from filled out forms.

Jim