[AccessD] OT: editable PDFs on website

Mark Whittinghill mwhittinghill at symphonyinfo.com
Thu Mar 31 15:52:53 CST 2005

 Jim,

  Just so I get this right for our case:  Our client can build the
editable pdf forms.  Our website provides a download link. The
registrant downloads the pdf form, fills it in, and emails it to our
client.  Our client can then extract the data from the pdf form into
their database.

Mark Whittinghill
Symphony Information Services
763-391-7400