[AccessD] Conditional compile based on Office version

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun May 1 00:26:57 CDT 2005

Just maybe you can work out something with this after checking version
number

appAccess.SysCmd 504, 16483 '<- undocumented call for Compile All
without a module open

    If appAccess.isCompiled = False Then
       MsgBox "Database " & strDbName & " was not compiled completely,
perhaps there is a compile error.", vbInformation, "Not Compiled"