[AccessD] Run excel macro

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Tue May 10 16:17:13 CDT 2005

I have code to open a excel spreadsheet and paste some data from access
into it. Code runs fine. I have a macro built into the spreadsheet that
runs the solver addin fine in the spreadsheet. I then tried to run the
macro from access with the following code.

objExcelApp.Run "SolverTest" also tried objExcelApp.Run ("SolverTest")

I get a message solver experienced an error or system ran out of memory.
Am a calling the macro wrong or what do I need to do. Help please.