[AccessD] vba to Delete mult records continous form

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Tue May 10 19:49:09 CDT 2005

Hi everyone - maybe I am just having a bad day but can someone tell me the code I need in vba to do the same action as the [Records]  [Delete] menu? ie. I have a continuous form, user selects a block of records to delete.

If I use DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteRecord then it only takes out the first rec.

How can I get rid of them all? I could do it with a delete sql string if I knew how to reference the selected records.

TIA
Kath