[AccessD] Force New Detail Section

Joe Rojas JRojas at tnco-inc.com
Tue May 17 15:44:21 CDT 2005

I don't think this question will spark a thread like my Global Variable
question did. :)

I am using the MS code for forcing the detail section of a report to repeat
a specified number of times without regard to the number of records in the
record source for the report.
How it achieves this is by setting Me.NextRecord to False until the correct
number of repetitions is achieved.
Once the number of repetitions is achieved, the code does not set
Me.NextRecord to False and the detail section stops repeating.

What I need to do it is stop the detail section from repeating at a certain
point with out allowing the recordset for the report moving to the next
record.

Or in other words, break the detail section from repeating and allow the
next Group Header to execute while still keeping Me.NextRecord = False.

Is this possible?

Thanks!
JR

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to TNCO, Inc. and
intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is
covered by legal, professional, or other privileges. If you are not the
intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to
receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain,
disclose in any form, copy, or take any action in reliance on this
transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message. While TNCO, Inc.
uses virus protection, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. TNCO, Inc. accepts no liability for