[AccessD] OT: PowerPoint: Linking versus Embedding sound files

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri May 20 12:29:36 CDT 2005

Dear List:

It's Friday so I've got an OT question that the tech list didn't have an
answer for:

I want to embed two mp3 files in my powerpoint presentation.  On
Tools-->Options-->General Tab I raised the Link sounds with file size
greater than: to 5000 kb which is larger than either of the two mp3 files
I'm inserting.  But it still links instead of embedding.

Does anyone know what am I doing wrong? (with the PowerPoint...that's not a
general philosophical question.)

MTIA,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software