[AccessD] Lots of Text in a Form

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon May 23 11:22:21 CDT 2005

Dear List:

We are adding a database of resources and information to The Sleep Advisor.  What I thought I would do is make a continuous form with Can Grow text boxes so that the subjects could be displayed with a vertical scroll bar and the boxes would grow and shrink like a report (the text box is bound to a memo field in the Resources table which holds the actual text).

But now I find out you can't do that. Can Grow doesn't work in a form.

I want this info in a form because it contains lots of hyperlinks which won't work in a report.  But now I'm stumped.

Anyone got any ideas?

MTIA,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com
858-259-4334

I could set the height of the text box dynamically