[AccessD] The Sleep Advisor - Version 5 - Call for Beta Testers

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue May 31 11:53:08 CDT 2005

Dear List:

Version 5 of The Sleep Advisor is now ready for beta testing:

All new graphics!
Reorganized friendlier reporting!
All new bugs!

There is a Wise/Sagekey run-time download available at http://www.drnaiman.com/sleepad.php

or for those of you who have Access 2003 you can email me off line and I'll send you just the mde.

Although it runs on Windows 2000 I have noticed some problems that don't affect the operation or outcome of the program - just the esthetics (in particular, I have an embedded background graphic that doesn't display under W2K but does fine under WXP, go figure).

For those who may not be aware, The Sleep Advisor is an expert system designed to diagnose the most common sleep problems - insomnias, apnea, narcolepsy, hypersomnia, etc., as well as identify a variety of sleep health related issues such as nocturia, bruxism, jet lag, shift work, anxiety disorders, bed and bedroom problems, etc.  The report includes a Guidebook to remedies and recommendations the contents of which are tailored to the user's responses and sleep health analysis.

We still need a lot of beta testing to perfect the diagnostic engine.  In addition, any technical feedback I could get from this list would be of great value.

Hopefully for your time and efforts you'll receive some value from the reports.

With many thanks in advance,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com