[AccessD] Refresh

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Sun May 1 19:12:11 CDT 2005

Try:
DoCmd.Refresh
It'll refresh the form.
Jim
________________________________

From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com on behalf of Bob Heygood
Sent: Sun 5/1/2005 5:33 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] Refresh

Hello to the list,

When I add a button to a form and on it's On Click event use code to refresh
the form either by
 DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acRecordsMenu, 5, , acMenuVer70
or
 DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRefresh
the code runs fine the first time, but gives a message
"You can't carry out this action at the present time."
Once this happens, all command buttons give the same message as above.
And locks up the computer.

There are two sub forms on the form.

A2K

Tried compact and repair and decompile.