[AccessD] Meeting on new version of Access and VS 2005 in NYC tonight

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon May 2 12:25:18 CDT 2005

If anyone is in New York City tonight

   Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 13:38:23 -0000
   From: "Stephen Forte" <stephenforte at hotmail.com>
Subject: Meeting Tonight

Hi everyone, I will be speaking at the NYPC Access SIG tonight. The
topic: "Using Microsoft Access with Visual Studio 2005" is scheduled
for this evening (Monday May 2nd at 6:30 PM) in the auditorium on the
6th Floor of the new Microsoft New York City Headquarters offices
located at 1290 Sixth Avenue. Hope to see you there.

I will also give a brief insight into the next version of Access.

--

Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.