[AccessD] Meeting on new version of Access and VS 2005 inNYCt onight

Mon May 2 13:03:06 CDT 2005

Well there is a 6th Ave in Brooklyn, and as 6th Ave Manhattan was renamed
years and years ago to "Avenue of the Americas" your assertion does not
really fly. :-)

But seriously, as 1290 6th Ave in Brooklyn is between Sunset Park and
Greenwood cemetery, both heavily residential (in their own ways), I suspect
that we are looking at a Manhattan location.