[AccessD] Meeting on new version of Access and VS 2005 in NYCtonight

John Ruff papparuff at comcast.net
Mon May 2 14:59:04 CDT 2005

Marty,

My wife and I are here in Victoria for a week's vacation from Tacoma, WA.
We're at the Trendwest Victoria Resort. We have never been here but we are
enjoying your beautiful city.

Maybe one day when we come back (and we will be back) you can show us the
sites.

Enjoy New York

JOHN RUFF - The Eternal Optimist :-)