[AccessD] OT: C++

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Tue May 3 10:56:04 CDT 2005

Not that I am using it or anything right now (I only know C), but:

1) Now that MS has put managed C++ into VS.NET, I'm pretty rue that at least
in the windows' world, it is not going away any time soon.  It is still used
a good bit on other platforms.

2) C++.NET has the managed extensions (if I worded that right) in it now (or
at least it will in VS 2005).  This gives you the benefit of using the .NET
framework with you programs.

I have been trying to decide whether to learn C# or C++.NET myself.

Bobby