[AccessD] FTP

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed May 4 17:15:23 CDT 2005

Just did.  For anyone else, I put it at
http://www.wolfwares.com/AutomaticUpdater3.zip .  Keep in mind, this is a
specific project, for a very specific purpose.  I've wiped the site info
(address, username, password) from the 'settings' database, but other then
that, the code shows what it is doing, so if you want to play around with
downloading from an FTP site, unzipping (which you will need to purchase
Winzip, and download the addon), multi-threading (using events to traverse
the threads), making thumbnails, etc, then feel free to download and
explore.  (Everything but the multi-threading will work in Access)

Drew

P.S.--Sorry that I don't have many comments in my code, it's a bad habit
I've gotten into with my personal projects.....since I'm not really getting
paid for them, I save time by not commenting.....all the more fun to play
with! LOL.