[AccessD] Database Error

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu May 5 14:20:47 CDT 2005

Try this utility jetcomp from MS on a copy of mdb
http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=295334

Try retrieving tables through ODBC ie a newer version of access
or via excel like
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=304561

Have a look through Tony Toew's suggestions for repair and cause of
corruption
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruptmdbs.htm

More suggestions and methods here
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/knowledge.html
at bottom of page
Fix Corrupt Access Database
Here is a list of tips and tricks in a checklist format to help those
with a corrupt database.   Jerry Whittle

If all else fails and no backup
Just ftp mdb to these guy's for a quote on possibility of recovery
cost will be $200 - 400 if they can recover it.
http://www.pksolutions.com/services.htm

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.