[AccessD] Creating New Spreadsheet with Automation

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Fri May 6 10:28:39 CDT 2005

Using late binding, I have used something like:

   strPath = GetFilePath(db.Name)
   Set xlApp = GetObject(strPath & "performancereporttemplate.xls")

   With xlApp

      .cells(l, 2).Value = rs![Company Name]
      .cells(l, 4).Value = Nz(rs![ActualPayroll], 0#)
      .cells(l, 3).Value = Nz(rs![Volume], 0#)
      .cells(l, 5).Value = Nz(rs![EstLabor], 0#)
      .SaveAs strSaveAsName
      .Application.Visible = True
      .Parent.windows(1).Visible = True

	end with