[AccessD] Upgrading to 2003...

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Sat May 7 13:54:19 CDT 2005

It seems to me that I remember a discussion on this list in regards to a serious bug in Access 2003.
I had it installed last week and haven't had the time to play with it yet.
I have clients that want the XP version, I politely steer them to 2000, because of the bloating issue.
I understand that XP and 2003 will use the 2000 version just fine without repercussions.

Am I correct?

Thanks,
Jim