[AccessD] Upgrading to 2003...

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun May 8 14:27:10 CDT 2005

You will still need to buy VSTO. It has the license files and packaging
wizard.
If you are just deploying to a site where you have some control over the
network and
prior knowledge of what products and OS are installed and will be
installed on the client terminals.
You might not need sagekey.
One thing I am not sure about is whether the Office graphic filters are
available from standalone
Access 2003 product without a full version of Office or if they come
with VSTO.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.