[AccessD] Upgrading to 2003...

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Mon May 9 15:48:10 CDT 2005

Hello Jim,

In the hospital were i work, we use A2003 now for some months.
It works perfect, and only had minor problems after installing.
The text import (wizard) didn't worked correctly, but this was fixed after
installing the newest service pack.
Also most of the code had to be adjusted to work in A2003. But after that i
had no real problems.
One other thing is the help file that i personally don't like, but this also
was the problem in AXP and A2k. A97 was better. Also al the extra popup
screens for security items aren't that nice.
Furthermore i have no complaints with the databases that i use.

Hope this will help

Pedro Janssen