[AccessD] vba to Delete mult records continous form

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Tue May 10 21:34:50 CDT 2005

I don't know about a continuous form, but in a list box there is a selected
collection that you could use to delete the selected records.  There may be
something similar in the continuous form, but I haven't played with it.  If
your not editing records the list box should provide similar functionality
to the continuous form. The other option is to put a delete field in the
continuous form and have the user check the records to delete. Then run a
delete query using the delete field as the criteria.

Not much help but some other approaches.

Doug