[AccessD] Access Report to Email

Wed May 11 15:24:37 CDT 2005

Then only thing I don't like about snapshots is that the viewer does not
allow text to be highlighted and copied.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Dan Waters
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 2:26 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: [AccessD] Access Report to Email

Hi Paul,

I know that most folks on this list seem to be fans of acrobat, but I use
the Access snapshot format quite successfully.

The report can be created as an attachment easily, it is a very small size
compared to a .pdf, and the viewer is a free one-time download from MS.  In
the emails I include a link to the MS site where the recipient can download
the free Snapshot viewer.

Let me know if you'd like more information or a code example.

Dan Waters