[AccessD] Front End Updater

GregSmith at starband.net GregSmith at starband.net
Thu May 12 14:01:38 CDT 2005

Arthur:

Why have it check?  If the place you locate the 'most current version' of
your application will always have the newest, just have it automatically
upload a copy to the users every day once...that way they always have the
most current version and you don't have to fret over time stamps being
changed or anything else.

Greg Smith