[AccessD] Front End Updater

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Sat May 14 08:24:20 CDT 2005

  Also add to the fact that in many companies, network bandwidth is coming
under heavy pressure with VoIP and cost cutting (reluctance to upgrade and
just doing more with less).

  I have used the batch file/copy concept for years, but only force an
update when I push a new version.

  I guess your viewpoint on this really has a lot to the types of clients
you deal with.

  Jim.