[AccessD] OT: Time billing software

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon May 16 00:48:31 CDT 2005

On 15 May 2005 at 21:58, Joe Hecht wrote:

> I am writing off several of work because I did not have decent (any) records
> of time on a project.
>
> To my brother and sister soloists out there:
>
> What do you use and how do you track time on a project. Does not have to a
> real detail account of time.

I just use my Palm (Tungsten T2).  The Datebook let's me record
start/finish times and details of work done. I can enter data either on the
Palm in the field or using the Palm Desktop application in the office and
synch them easily.

As a soloist, my Palm is invaluable - I reckon it's one of the best
investments I ever made.

--
Stuart