[AccessD] Unintended International Keys Problem

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu May 19 00:27:20 CDT 2005

Turn your keyboard upside down and shake out the crumbs, To get an e
acute É you need to press CTRL + ' and pause then press  e or shift  E
at least that works in Word, your CTRL key is probably sticking. I doubt
you are using the international settings you would have a floating toolbar
or indicator in the taskbar, that is set from interantional and regional
langauges control panel setting under detail on the language tab, I use
for bilingual text entry.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.