[AccessD] Referencing Fields in Sub-Reports

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu May 19 05:14:10 CDT 2005

Hi Mark

Strange, but it is a nice solution to check HasData, so I would stick
with that.
If only it worked for forms as well ...

/gustav

>>> MarkBoyd at McBeeAssociates.com 05/18 10:34 pm >>>
For some reason, this isn't working either ... still displaying
"#Name?".  There must be something wrong with how I'm naming objects.
I tried using A.D. Tejpal's example, and came up with a successful
expression:
"=IIf(InvoiceFlatRateSub.Report.HasData,InvoiceFlatRateSub.Report.txtFla
tRate,0)+IIf(InvoicePostageSub.Report.HasData,InvoicePostageSub.Report.t
xtPostageAmt,0)"

Thanks Gustav and A.J., I greatly appreciate your help.

Mark Boyd
I/S Supervisor
McBee Associates, Inc.
610/964-9680 x15