[AccessD] Dump Report to Excel

Coutts, Welford L. COUTTSW at rjrt.com
Mon May 23 10:40:39 CDT 2005

Susan,

I've never used that feature.
Wold you please give me the basics?

Thanks,
Welford

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Susan Harkins
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 10:57 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: [AccessD] Dump Report to Excel

Why isn't the existing Analyze it with Excel feature not adequate?

Susan H.
I know I can write a vb module to download to Excel a nicer formatted version, but the user insists on the basic approach that he
had before.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any  attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential,  protected by the attorney-
client or other legal privileges, and/or  proprietary non-public
information.  If you are not an intended  recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended  recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and  then delete it from your system.  Use,
dissemination, distribution,  or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if  any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and
may be unlawful.