[AccessD] Resource Planning?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon May 23 14:07:37 CDT 2005

You could try MS Project , it might be overkill
They have a 60 day trial CD or download
http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/FX010857951033.aspx

Most spreadsheet apps, I have seen don't handle dynamic scheduling or
slack time.

There is this open source one for linux gnome
http://www.imendio.com/projects/planner/

There are web based ones.
Free for less than 6 users.
http://www.1stmanager.com/

And then there are the really big ones like Project 2
If you are designing an oil refinery.