[AccessD] System.Mdw Question

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue May 31 10:52:27 CDT 2005

You're looking at it from the wrong direction.  The idea is to properly
secure the databases they access through rd.mdw so that when they join
system.mdw, they still can't do anything in your secured database.  The
fact that they can means that you did not remove the Admin user from the
Admins group in your security setup.

Charlotte Foust