[AccessD] System.Mdw Question

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue May 31 10:52:36 CDT 2005

That means that the Admin account in the rd.mdw Workgroup file still has
permissions, therefore, if system.mdw is used, the user is logged in as
Admin.  Remove all permissions from Admin, and remove Admin from the Admins
group. (Actually, I would recommend removing all permissions from the Admins
group too....)

Drew