[AccessD] Sending Email via Code

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 22:14:16 CST 2005

Is there a way to send email via code without invoking outlook?

I have an application that may run on a machine with outlook and it may run on a machine with groupwise. I need something more generic than the Create Outlook Object process.

  I am needing more than the SendObject also because I am exporting two queries into one one file to create two excel sheets in a workbook.

Thanks.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us