[AccessD] Database Corruption

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Wed Nov 30 23:07:18 CST 2005

I have a multi-user (approximately 15 users) database split BE and FE,
with the FE residing on each individual work station or Terminal Server
in separate user directories.  About a week ago IT moved the BE to a SAN
and since then we have been experiencing corruption of the BE about 3
times a day.  I have imported all the tables and relationships into a
new database - still corrupting, rolled back the FE to one that was
stable prior to the corruptions starting - still corrupting, moved the
BE back to the server off the SAN - still corrupting and now I am going
to import the table structures into a new database and then import the
data into the new tables.

It is an A2K FE and BE.  Most users are on Win2K with A2K, some are on
WinXP with AXP or A2003.  Does anyone have any ideas what could be going
on here?  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jennifer Gross