[AccessD] Access 2003 - Page Setup and Print not working

Boyd, Mark Thomas (US - Philadelphia) mboyd at deloitte.com
Wed Nov 2 13:26:33 CST 2005

On a pc where the app is printing fine, is the default printer selected
for the report(s) within Page Setup, or is a specific printer selected?

You mentioned that you tried setting up a different printer.  Did you
first remove the default printer entirely, then re-add it?

Mark Boyd
Senior Consultant
Enterprise Risk Services
Deloitte & Touche LLP