[AccessD] Access 2003 - Page Setup and Print not working

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Wed Nov 2 13:31:25 CST 2005

No did entirely remove the original default printer. We assigned another
printer as default and Access still would not print or do page setup.
Then moved it reset original as default.
Will try entirely removing printer, restarting, and adding it again -
see what happens.

Thanks

*Patricia O'Connor
*Associate Computer Programmer Analyst