[AccessD] MySQL Newbie

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 4 12:45:32 CST 2005

MaxDB (SAPDB) is actually a code fork from the ADABAS-F Database done
around 1990, if anybody goes that far back.
I seem to remember using ADABAS on IBM mainframes in mid 80's.
I haven't checked if anyone has written a MaxDB OLEDB driver for dotNet
yet but there are several ODBC ones.
The SQL syntax is closer to Oracle than SQL Server.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.