[AccessD] ShellExecute to send short e-mail vianon-MSemailclients...

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Nov 4 16:25:43 CST 2005

On 4 Nov 2005 at 16:54, Shamil Salakhetdinov wrote:

> It would have been great but it(api_SendMail) didn't work with Outlook
> Express on my PC resulting in a message:

Just a WAG, but take a look at:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290797/

<quote>
Outlook Express is set as your default e-mail program, but the Mail
Recipient, Mail Recipient (As Attachment), or Routing Recipient options may
be missing when you click Send To on the File menu in Microsoft Office 2000
programs.
CAUSE
The Win.ini configuration file is incomplete.
RESOLUTION
Modify the Win.ini file (using any plain text editor, such as Notepad, or
the Sysedit utility) as follows:
</quote>

--
Stuart