[AccessD] A2k3 Object Browser

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sat Nov 5 14:16:11 CST 2005

Marty,
Tried that. Don't get much at all.

Is it possible to interate through the an Active-X object model and pull out
all of its events, properties and methods, constants, etc. into a report or
a text file? My gut feeling is yes since the Object Browser display all of
it. But I would need to do this in VBA.

I have code to do this for Access container objects but I never attempted it
with ActiveX objects.