[AccessD] Access data to Excel Chart

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 06:43:00 CST 2005

Ok. I clean it up and send it.

"Paul Hartland (ISHARP)" <paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk> wrote:In that case unfortunately I am stuck for another idea, I have never had a
problem with Excel being open in the background after using Close, Quit, and
setting both the workbook object and excel object to nothing.....Only other
thing is to have a look at your code if you didn't mind....can send it to
paul.hartland at orridge.co.uk if you want, I can have a quick look at it, but
quite busy today.