[AccessD] att Moderators

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 9 12:46:33 CST 2005

>From: "Joe Hecht" <jmhecht at earthlink.net>

>Thanks Bryan,

>That will reduce my duplicate e mails by half. Now I just need to figure
>out
>why this account gets 2 copies of a lot of the messages

Joe,

Forward me, as attachments, 3 sets of duplicates (ie 6 e-mails total) and
I'll look at them tonight and see if I can see why you are getting
duplicates.

Send them to carbonnb at sympatico.ca.

My feeling is that you have some sort of alias that forwards e-mail to that
account as well as your subscription at that account. But that's just a
guess.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "What a
great ride!"