[AccessD] Getting Emailadress from my Outlook (Exchange serve r) mailbox.

Thu Nov 10 10:20:44 CST 2005

I have a tool written in  Access 2002 (XP) that allows you to browse to any
folder in your Outlook account and save the emails to .MSG files. The code
could easily be modified to retrieve the sender's email address and then
save it to a table.

I can send you this in a Zip file off list if you'd like.

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Erwin Craps - IT
Helps
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:17 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] Getting Emailadress from my Outlook (Exchange server)
mailbox.

Does anyone has some code or tool to extract all e-mailadresses in my
Outlook (Exchange server) mailbox. More specificly those from the last two
years or so.

I started recently started with a promotion newsletter but a lot of e-mail
adresses are missing in my database from my customers and their personal.

Once I have them in a table I could add them to my customer database based
on domain, Because I manage all those mailservers from my customers, I also
know that the e-mail address is in firstname.lastname at companyname.something
format.

The thing is that I organize all my mails in subfolders so it needs to look
in all subfolders to and not only the in/send box.

Thx.

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder

www.ithelps.be/onsgezin