[AccessD] Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Launch

Admin Sparky dba.email at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:27:37 CST 2005

Julie (and any others who have attended this launch event),
 I have two questions. I'm confirmed for the 1/11/2006 launch in Washington
DC. Without additional information regarding specific content, I took the
liberty of confirming for both the developer track and the data platform
track. First, based on your experience, would you recommend one track over
the other? Secondly, are all three products (SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio
2005, & BizTalk Server 2006) distributed regardless of which track is
chosen?

 Thanks for any feedback,
  Mark