[AccessD] Duplex printing question.

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Nov 11 14:35:43 CST 2005

Bobby - Since all I gave was a smart-'aleck' answer, I'll try to do better.

I'm going to take a guess that you might need to resort to using API's to
change the print settings on the PC, which I presume could be done using an
MDE.  Once the printing is done, you can change back to what the settings
were to begin with.

But - I don't know where to direct you to get help with the correct API's.
Perhaps someone else on this list knows that.

Maybe John Colby . . . . . . ???

Dan Waters