[AccessD] Cryptlib for encryption/decrypting/signing

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 14 00:17:40 CST 2005

Arthur; that is quite true. The only thing that makes me think that the
'Blowfish' encryption algorithm has not been cracked yet is that the 'brag'
has not be posted yet. Considering that the concept is open-source and
totally viewable, it stands as an open challenge to anyone in the world and
has remained so since 1993. When the DES encryption scheme was cracked the
event spread around the world in days though its official demise had long
been predicted.

In today's world it is almost impossible to keep secrets... Officials spend
most of their time putting a correct spin to an event rather than hiding it.

Jim