[AccessD] date format

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Mon Nov 14 13:30:45 CST 2005

Thanks for the help Marty,

but something strange is going on.
This morning i mailmerged eight times data from access into word.
Three times the dataformat for one field (DDatum) was different as the other
five. These three were actualy good, because i changed the format for the
wrong outcome, so that i received the right date. So now i even can't adjust
the format wrong or good, because it is changing during the different
mailmerge's.

Could it have something to do with citrix. We use 15 different servers for
access? I thought that the regional control panel settings were the default
settings?

Pedro Janssen