[AccessD] OT: OEM software bundles

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Mon Nov 14 18:31:51 CST 2005

Josh - I know that you can normally ring MS and get an authorisation code for a 2nd (laptop) install - but I have a feeling that that's NOT an option for an OEM? (I'm trying to get through to MS and ask that question....)

Surely there are significant limitations for that price diff - (apart from no manuals and no help from MS via phone, which I have never used anyway.)

?
Kath